Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Spring Into Books is Coming!

For those of you wondering if I'd passed on to the other side, no more wondering is required. I guess you could say that I've been through the worst with my health and my plans for simplifying my life are moving forward.

Anyway, I wanted you to know that I am still in the land of the living and preparing myself for an upcoming event. 

Just in case you haven't heard, I will be signing my books (my newest is Buckled Inn, a YA mystery)


at Spring Into Books at the Viridian Event Center, 8030 S. 1825 W. in West Jordan on June 2. The signing, along with classes on writing, will be held from 2-6. The event is FREE!

I would love to see you and talk with you about writing and reading. My publishing company, Idea Creations Press, is always taking on new clients, and I can talk to you about that as well.

See you soon.

Kathryn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.